Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
The types of cookies we use
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as access the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, can not be enjoyed.
Third party cookies
- Youtube: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy
- Google+ e Google Maps: www.google.com/policies/technologies/types
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps:
1. Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the “Cookies” section select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click on the “Cog” icon in Safari.
2. Click ‘Security’.
3. Look for the Cookies and website data heading and select Always allow
4. Close the window Privacy